The agency provides health services for people of all ages in Northeast and Northwest San Fernando Valley.
- Accessible Parking Available
- Language(s): Available through in-person or telephonic interpreter services
- For additional insurance information call clinic
County Operated Service
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phones: Service/Intake (818) 896-1903Languages:
- Free and low-cost services
- Flu (Influenza) vaccine
- Hepatitis A
- Measles mumps rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal disease
- Pneumococcal disease
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Sharps (needles) container drop-off
- Walk-in Nurse Clinic