BAART Lynwood provides treatment for opiate use and addiction, including both heroin and synthetic opiates or pain medications. Methadone 21-day detox and longer term methadone maintenance treatment programs are available, both of which include counseling services. Our dedicated and compassionate counselors provide the highest quality care. The sessions will focus on various topics including:
- Learning why you want to use drugs, and how to live without them.
- Working on the problems your drug use has caused in your life, including family, employment, friends, money and legal issues.
- HIV, Hepatitis and STD prevention.
BAART Lynwood is LGBTQ friendly and has a knowledgeable staff, equipped to meet the needs of this population.
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
- Operating Hours: M – F: 5:30a.m. – 1:30p.m. Saturday & Sunday: 5:30a.m. – 9:00a.m.
- Dispensing Hours: M – F: 5:30a.m. – 10:00a.m. & 11:00a.m. – 12:45p.m. Saturday & Sunday: 5:30a.m. – 9:00a.m. Holidays: 6:00a.m. – 9:00a.m.
- Narcotic Treatment Program
- Perinatal Narcotic Treatment Program
- Outpatient Services
- Substance use