Aegis clinics are outpatient treatment centers similar to general medical offices that feature a reception area, lobby, doctor’s office, examination rooms, back offices, dispensary, counseling offices, and group session rooms. Many of our facilities also have a patient resource center and child care areas to assist patients during their treatment visit. Aegis ensures that all of it's facilities are up to the highest standards and are inspected regularly to certify that it meets Federal and State regulations.
- Languages Spoken: English, Armenian, Spanish
- Mon-Fri a.m.-5:00 p.m.-6:0 p.m.
- Sat/Sun/Holidays 6 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Dispensary Hours: Mon-Fri 5 a.m.-6 p.m. (closed: 9 a.m.-10 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.) Sat/Sun/Holidays 6 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Narcotic Treatment Program
- Substance use
- Outpatient Services