Burton W. Chace Park offers a multi-purpose room (available for public rental, call 424-526-7910), picnic tables, barbecues, pergolas, picnic shelters, outdoor programs, and great harbor viewing areas. The park is open to the public and admission is free. Recreation programs include a walking club, a book club, and birdwatching programs. There are always a number of events going on in the Park throughout the year, including the Discover Marina del Rey Day the first Sunday of each October. The Marina del Rey water bus offers rides around the marina for $1.00 (summer only). Guest Boat docks are available for 4-hour or overnight stays. The park is located near the trailerable boat launch ramp. Call 424-526-7910 for information. A fishing pier is located on the north side of the park's perimeter, which is equipped with a fish cleaning station. Anyone over the age of 16 must have a valid CA Fishing License to fish from our dock. The park is wheelchair and stroller accessible. The park is near the Beach Bike Path.
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- Parking is available at meters in the lot between the Park Office and the Boathouse, or at lot #4 at 13500 Mindanao Way for a small fee.
- Chace Park Office: 424-526-7910
- Visitors Information: 424-526-7900
- Beaches and Harbors: 424-526-7777
- Picnic Tables
- Dog Parks
- Community Centers