The center provides public health services for people of all ages who live in the Glendale-Burbank, North Hollywood, Sunland and Tujunga areas.
- Accessible Parking Available
- Language(s): Available through in-person or telephonic interpreter services
- For additional insurance information call clinic
County Operated Service
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Phones: Public Health Service/Intake (818) 500-5762Languages:
- Free and low-cost services
- Refugee health
- Sharps (needles) container drop-off
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Treatment