The center provides public health services for people of all ages who live in the coastal region.
- Accessible Parking Available
- Language(s): Available through in-person or telephonic interpreter services
- For additional insurance information call clinic
County Operated Service
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. except Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Phones: Service/Intake (310) 354-2300Languages:
- Free and low-cost services
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts
- HIV AIDs Testing and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Testing and Treatment
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Treatment
- Walk-in Nurse Clinic