The agency provides public health services for people of all ages in Los Angeles.
- Accessible Parking Available
- Language(s): Available through in-person or telephonic interpreter services
- For additional information call clinic
County Operated Service
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phones: General Contact (213) 240-8204Languages:
- Free and low-cost services
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts
- HIV AIDs Testing and Treatment
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Testing and Treatment
- Sharps (needles) container drop-off
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Treatment
- Walk-in Nurse Clinic