In 1991, the City of Pasadena Public Health Department in partnership with a collaboration of community agencies recognized the growing need for HIV services in the San Gabriel Valley. Through this partnership, the Pasadena Public Health Department embarked on a new venture and began providing HIV/AIDS medical outpatient services to HIV-infected individuals at the Andrew Escajeda Clinic. The clinic was named after Andrew Escajeda, who was a City of Pasadena employee dedicated to the HIV/AIDS cause. Today, the clinic is called the Andrew Escajeda Comprehensive Care Services (AECCS).
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Every other Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (see the City Calendar for holidays and closed Fridays)
- Walk-in services accepted
- HIV AIDS Testing and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing and Treament